US National Debt Clock
Wohha…..See the above Screenshot. It’s a real time US National Debt clock. The US National Debt is US $ 12.362 Trillion in February 2010 when I am writing this Article. Can you imagine that US $ 12 Trillion of Debt and this debt is rising like a mountain peak every second….!!!!
Here are few staggering Debt Figures (February 2010) -
- US National Debt – US $ 12 Trillion
- Debt Per Citizen – $ 40,057
- Debt per Tax Payer – $ 113,127
- US Federal Spending - $ $ 337 Billion
- US Federal Budget Deficit – $ 129 Billion
- US Total Debt – $ 57 Trillion
- Total Debt per Citizen – $ 177,565
- Total Debt per Family – $ 679,809
- Income per Family – $ 6092
Here are the Figures about US Government Money Creation -
- Federal Reserve Monetary Base – $ 1.852 Trillion
- Currency & Credit Derivatives – $ 638 Trillion
- US Government Bailouts – $ 7.5 Trillion
US Debt Held by Foreign Countries - $ 3.815 Trillion
US Total Trade Deficit – $ 45 Billion
US Trade Deficit to China – $ 21.816 Billion
Social Security Liability – $ 14 Trillion
Medicare Liability – $ 74 Trillion
Thus, whole the United States is sitting on a huge mountain of debt. And on the top of this, the US Government is borrowing more money to repay the existing debts and not only this but it has started printing money in true sense now.
Previously the bailouts were in millions and billions but now they are in trillions.
And even after so much of debt, the government says that “We are out of Recession”.